TERMS & CONDITIONS
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Intellectual Property. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland, and Wales.
Damage to your computer
MAVERICKS Life Co. makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or anything that could damage your computer. It is your responsibility to make sure you have taken precautions to protect your computer from damage.
Cookies are small files of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. www.dancepartycentral.co.uk uses these to remember activities such as your shopping bag, contents before you check out, and your username for when you return back to the site. These cookies do not store any personal details relating to you or your credit cards. If you do not have your computer set to be able to receive cookies you will not be able to use this website.
Acceptance of your Order
We reserve the right not to accept your order and payment for any reason. Upon submission of your order, your credit card will be charged for the full value and you will receive an order confirmation email at the email address you provided. If we decide not to accept your order, we will refund your initial form of payment as soon as possible.
Privacy & Data Collection
We collect your information to keep in contact with you while we process your order and send you our newsletter if you have subscribed to it. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping
We may use the information to improve our products and services
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We will not share your data with any third parties unless required to do so by the law.
Website user conduct
Users of this web site are not to:
Disrupt or interfere with the security of the site or otherwise abuse any service provided on the site or linked website.
Disrupt, interfere or abuse any other user's enjoyment of the site
Obtain unauthorized access to any part of the site that is restricted from public access.
Users of this website agree as follows:
To comply with instructions, guidelines, rules, and notices pertaining to the use of this site as issued from time to time
Not to impersonate any person or entity, falsify or misrepresent any information
Not to post, promote, or transmit any information on this site that would infringe the rights of a third party
Not to transmit, post, or promote anything on this site that is libelous, defamatory, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or objectionable material
The website may contain links to other sites. Although utmost care is exercised in providing links to sites that share our high standards, Zoo Riot shall not be responsible for the content, security, availability, and privacy practices used by such linked sites. The linked pages are provided for the convenience of our website users only and do not constitute an approval of their services or practices. Links from other websites to our home page do not require prior permission from us but deep linking into any other page of our site should not be effected without prior permission from us.
Indemnification by users
Limitation of liabilities
The operators of this website will not be liable to users or any third party for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential relating to or arising out of a visitor's use of this website.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on this site belong to the operators of this website and others. The owners of the marks on this site retain all rights in and to the marks. Nothing grants users the right to use, reproduce, or display any of the marks.
The website operator, affiliates, and business partners each reserve copyright in all content that they provide to the site, including but not limited to design, text, software, drawings, graphics, and other files.
None of these may be republished, reproduced, downloaded, displayed, distributed, posted transmitted or sold in any form or by any means in whole or in part without prior written permission of the copyright owner.
No part of this website content may be reproduced and reused for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
All page headers, button icons, collection material, custom graphics, and all other types of graphics used on this site may not be copied or imitated without the right owner's permission.
Zoo Riot has used its best efforts to obtain the most accurate and reliable information available and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information or accessed through this website.
By providing links to other sites, Zoo Riot does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or product available at those sites, nor does a link indicate any association between the linked site and the operator of this website.
Jurisdiction & Governing Law
BOOKING TERMS OF SALE
The purchase of paid bookings constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein.
1. All products and services are subject to availability.
2. Zoo Riot reserves the right to refuse to trade with individuals whose credentials cannot be verified, including those living in countries where credit/debit card fraud is known to be active. Zoo Riot will use discretion in these matters and the resultant decision will be final.
3. Customers should refer to Zoo Riot website or full information on the Event prior to booking.
4. On successful confirmation of the order, the contracts of sale are made between Zoo Riot and the Customer and shall be deemed to incorporate these terms and conditions.
5. Goods and services are invoiced at the price prevailing at the time of order as applicable. Zoo Riot reserves the right to modify the prices from time to time.
6. Confirmed orders will be acknowledged with a confirmation e-mail.
7. Online payments will be handled by PayPal. PayPal will appear on your card statement.
8. The Customer must accept the Booking on delivery. Delivery is deemed to take place when the confirmation e-mail is sent whereupon the risks of loss or damage shall pass to the Customer.
9. No physical tickets are dispatched.
10. No refunds or exchanges of Booking.
11. If you have received a confirmation email, your booking has been made on our system and we will not need further proof of purchase. When you turn up to your class, submit your name to our instructors and they will verify your booking has been made.
12. A non-refundable deposit must be made at the time of the booking for Hen Parties, Birthday Parties, Dance Parties, Instructor Hire, and Dance Bookings. The remaining fees must be paid by BACS or Paypal the week prior to the event.
13. All payments must be made 7 days prior to the event. Any no-shows or performance alterations that require a refund will be refunded to the client within 7 days of the event. In the case of a dispute, the matter will be resolved via a mediator and any refunds will be made within 1 calendar month to the client.
14. Overtime will be charged at a standard rate of £36 per performer per hour and/or £60 per instructor unless otherwise specified in the brief. Overtime will come into effect after the first 10min and will be charged per 30min. Example: if performers are required to stay an additional 45 minutes, a full hour of overtime will be charged.
15. Bookings remain the property of Zoo Riot.
16. An alternative plan for weather contingency will be stipulated in advance for each event.
Cancellation of your Order
Booking deposits are non-refundable as these cover the admin time of organising and securing your booking. All payments for bookings must be completed the week prior to the event and are non-refundable (unless a special arrangement has been made at the time of the original agreement). If the booking requires cancellation with over 48 hours notice, the client is required to pay 50% of the remaining balance. For cancellation within 48 hours of the event, the full amount will be billable.
PARTICIPATION & MEMBERSHIP
Please inform your teacher, prior to class, if you suffer from any serious medical condition or injury. If in doubt, consult your doctor.
Participants may be asked to leave with no refund for the following reasons:
• Dangerous, disruptive or offensive behavior
• Apparent alcohol or drug use, before or during the class
Participation is at participants' own risk. We expect all participants who have physical or mental conditions, which may affect their performance or the performance of others to seek professional medical advice prior to booking and inform the instructors prior to the course. Should any problems occur during the course, participants must immediately stop and inform the instructor. We accept no responsibility for injuries etc. sustained during the course.
Zoo Riot reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these terms in whole or in part, at any time. Changes to the terms will be effective when notice of such changes is posted.
Zoo Riot has used utmost care to ensure and maintain the accuracy, completeness, and currency of information published on this site. We, however, take no responsibility for any errors or omission, though if notified of any we will endeavor to rectify such.
Refund policy for events and associated products or services
Due to the limited number of tickets available to our events we apply the following cancellation and refund policy:
• Requests for refunds received more than seven working days prior to the date of the event will receive a full refund
• Requests for refunds received within 7 working days of the event date, refund will not be given
• We can only offer a refund within 7 days of booking, providing that the refund request is not within 7 days of the scheduled event.
Cancellations should be made in writing, we would also suggest calling us to discuss.
If for any reason, we have to cancel, reschedule or change the location of an event, notifications will be put across our relevant social media channels, as well as on our website and in an email if possible.
In this instance, you will be entitled to a full refund of at least the face value of the ticket, card processing or administration fees will not be refunded.
For a rescheduled event, your ticket should be valid in most instances, if you can’t make the rescheduled date, then you will be entitled to a refund of the face ticket value.
Privacy and Security
To make sure you always have the highest level of security, your payment details are not held by us once payment has been made. We will store contact details of you and your order on our systems so that we can efficiently process your order. We may use these later to send you details of our future events if you have requested this.